Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Special Visitor


     During a wonderful Friday morning in November a special visitor entered the school with a current student in the Parent/Child Discovery 3 class.  My former student, Jenni Shepp delighted me with her presence.  Jenni attended the school 14 years ago, a year before I had the privilege of purchasing the center.  
Jenni and her mother, Janet visited with our class and enjoyed past memories and our current program with their neighbor, three year old Sarah.  Sarah was referred to the school by Jenni and her mom 14 years later!!!  I must admit, I felt a bit "old"!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love this picture of you and Jenni! Jenni and Janet are our dear, dear friends and we live within a short walking distance of each others' homes. Sarah is so lucky to have Jenni, Janet, and Steve in her life! It was great fun for us the day they joined us at The Preschool Experience. Also, Jenni is an excellent student and gets top marks in high school, and I'm sure it has to do with the great foundation she had starting out in preschool with you, Miss Lisa. We are most grateful for your excellent work with our beloved children. Fondly, Liz and Sarah

    ReplyDelete