Monday, September 12, 2011

A Wonderful First Day

     Today The Preschool Experience & Enrichment Academy opened our red schoolhouse door to the 2011-2012 academic school year.  It was a wonderful first day filled with laughter, discovery, grooving, sharing and creative teaching designed for the youngest learners.  I always  ponder how such a small school with such a small staff can create such a wonderful learning experience for the youngest members of the community.  The Preschool celebrates it's 34th year as a thriving business in Metuchen, NJ.  I have owned the school for 14 years and attended the school 26 years ago with my oldest daughter when the school was owned by Ms. Nancy Heim.  The sole focus of the school at that time were the parent/child classes.  As our society and economy have changed over the years, I have added many unique courses to be attended independently to our programming that I hope have enriched the lives of so many young learners.  As I opened the doors this morning and walked out to greet the many families that attend our Monday classes it was as if I was greeting my family after not seeing them for the summer!  Thank you to all of our families for your support and patronage to such a great little school that was started with such a big idea and strives to support, serve and mentor our community.---Miss Lisa  (Lisa Merseles)

1 comment:

  1. Corey is SUPER excited to be back. It's great to be greeted after a long Summer...you were missed!

    ReplyDelete